Photo Blog

130220-paltamo-c3-RISL9036Kainuu, Finland 02/2013.

6 responses

1. Vicki

Stunning image.

February 25, 2014 at 12:45 pm

2. Beautiful landscape photography. You’re blog is pretty amazing as well. 🙂

Here’s my prairie take on landscapes today (http://helloscarlettblog.com/2014/02/25/prairie-light-part-2/). I’d love to hear your thoughts!

Emory

February 25, 2014 at 5:31 pm

• Risto

Thanks Emory…you have very good images…I like very much with a man and dog… be careful to have something in the foreground of a landscape pics, straighten the horizon if needed, avoid wires in air if possible and try photoshop auto tone or auto contrast button…risto

February 25, 2014 at 7:19 pm

• Thanks Risto. I actually use Photoshop and an online photo editing site to straighten my photographs, crop, and sharpen images. Then I apply 3 vintage filters, one with a blue saturation, one with yellow, and one with white. The colours and grainy look to my photographs is intentional. I prefer it over the generic perfected look to some photography. Also, telephone wires are a big part of the prairies, so I intentionally included them!

February 25, 2014 at 7:34 pm